Kate GreenOur Team
- Director of Communications
Kate is the Director of Communications at Edmondson Hall and is responsible for developing and managing an effective communications plan that supports the firm’s brand, goals and objectives. Kate holds a BA honours degree in Business Management and initially joined the firm following the merge in 2019 with Rustons & Lloyd Solicitors as Senior Office Administrator. Kate has 10 years’ experience working within the Legal industry and has extensive knowledge overseeing Financial management processes.
Kate’s responsibilities include:
- Managing external and internal communication channels
- Developing innovative strategies for communication
- Overseeing the financial management of the firm
- Growing the Social Media and brand awareness of the firm
- Financial Management
- Office administration
- Social media content creation
- Charity fundraising
- Brand development
- Business development
A reputation of excellence
From private clients to commercial companies
Edmondson Hall has enjoyed successful expansion and is now able to offer comprehensive legal services to a diverse range of national and international clients.
Get in touch
Partner with us.
Stay up to date