Edmondson Hall Solicitors have specialist lawyers that can advise and assist on all aspects of road traffic offences, from the receipt of a Summons or Notice of Intended Prosecution, through to representation at court.
- Using a Mobile Phone Whilst Driving
- Drink Driving and Drug-impaired Driving
- Careless and Dangerous Driving
We can advise on the best strategy to help keep you on the road especially in circumstances where driving is essential to your day-to-day activities.
We can advise on a broad spectrum of road traffic offences to include:
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Drink driving and drug-impaired driving
- Careless and Dangerous driving
- Driving whilst disqualified and without a licence, insurance or MoT
- Failing to comply with a road sign or traffic lights
- Failure to confirm identity of driver
- ‘Totting Up’ and disqualification to include all mitigation arguments
If you are unsure whether your motoring law query falls into any of the above categories, then please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss with you.
Mark Edmondson is Head of Dispute Resolution and is an experienced advocate who has represented defendants at Magistrate and Crown courts for a range of motoring law offences.
Examples of work Mark has previously undertaken include:
- Successfully arguing a mitigation of ‘exceptional hardship’ to avoid disqualification
- Successfully negotiating with the Crown Prosecution Service to withdraw offences
- Acting in the leading case on causing death by dangerous driving when using a mobile phone
Edmondson Hall has enjoyed successful expansion and is now able to offer comprehensive legal services to a diverse range of national and international clients.