Edmondson Hall Solicitors’ specialist team of employment lawyers can advise both employers and employees on all aspects of employment law.
- Settlement Agreements
- Employment Tribunal Claims
- Advice on Contracts of Employment
- Advice on Exit Strategies
The team has many years of experience and has acted for a diverse range of clients based nationally and internationally. Clients value the practical advice provided to achieve the best possible outcome as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Employment law is often complicated and can be confusing, even for larger employers. The frequency of new legislation and changes in case law, which alters previously established principles, often on a monthly basis, makes it difficult for employers and employees to ensure that they are always doing the right thing.
As an employer your principle concerns will be to increase efficiency in your workforce and HR procedures to save time and money, as well as avoiding employment tribunal claims. The core services our specialist employment lawyers provide to employers include the following:
- Comprehensive advice to Employers from the setting up of contracts of employment through to negotiations on termination of employment, redundancy and restructuring
- Advising on and drafting Settlement Agreements
- Equal opportunities and diversity issues
- Defending Employment Tribunal claims
- High Court litigation covering amongst other things injunctions to protect confidential information and issues relating to the restrictive covenants
- Business sales and purchases, including the implications of the complex TUPE regulations
- Staff Handbooks and other HR policies
- Employee incentive and benefit schemes
We understand that employment-related matters can be stressful. With this in mind, our lawyers will guide and support you at each stage to ensure that your interests are protected and you are properly compensated when treated unfairly. The core services our specialist employment lawyers can provide to employees include the following:
- Settlement Agreements
- Unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- Redundancy advice
- Bullying, harassment and infringements of personal rights
- Advice on contracts of employment, including restrictive covenants and bonuses
- Recovery of contractual monies, including unpaid wages and bonuses
- Tribunal representation
- Advice on exit strategies for senior employees and negotiations with employers
We provide frequent employment seminars to provide up-to-date advice on key employment issues. Details of any forthcoming seminars appear on our home page.
Edmondson Hall has enjoyed successful expansion and is now able to offer comprehensive legal services to a diverse range of national and international clients.