Carly McLeanOur Team
- Residential Property Paralegal
Carly McLean joined Edmondson Hall as a Residential Property Paralegal in August 2018.
Carly completed her Chartered Institute of Legal Executives Level 6 Professional Diploma in Law and Practice in August 2022 and is now working towards completing her portfolio in order to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive.
Carly started her legal career as a Secretary at a large international law firm in Cambridge in 2003 gaining experience in all aspects of residential conveyancing before becoming a Paralegal in March 2017. Carly focuses on providing a high quality service to her clients which was recognised in her nomination for a finalist for the Best Conveyancing/Real Estate Paralegal at The National Paralegal Awards in 2022 and further being shortlisted for Paralegal of the Year at The Modern Law Awards in 2023.
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Leasehold sales and purchases
- First registrations
- Transfers of Equity
- Matrimonial transfers
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- Finalist of Best Conveyancing/Real Estate Paralegal at the National Paralegal Awards 2022
- Shortlisted for Paralegal of the Year at the Modern Law Awards 2023
Edmondson Hall has enjoyed successful expansion and is now able to offer comprehensive legal services to a diverse range of national and international clients.