Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
Edmondson Hall Solicitors can provide you with specialist advice on how to bring a claim when you have suffered an injury because of someone else’s fault.
- Equine, Sport and Leisure Injuries
- Accidents at Work
- Road Traffic Accidents (including cyclist, pedestrian and E-scooters etc.)
- Slips and Trips
- Psychiatric Injuries
- Fatal Accidents
- Occupiers liability claims (suffering injury whilst on somebody else’s property)
- Injuries involving animals
- Claims against Medical Practitioners – both Private and NHS
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose
- Retention of foreign objects after medical procedures
- Cosmetic Surgery Claims
Personal Injury Claims
Our Expert Team can provide you with specialist advice on how to bring a claim when you have suffered an injury because of someone else’s fault. We can explain to you what you can expect to recover in your claim and help you claim what you are entitled to, whether you have suffered a minor injury or a life-changing injury. We will guide you through the claim and ensure that you can access any rehabilitation you require.
Deborah Hargreaves is Head of Personal Injury and is a Senior Litigator Member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. She has extensive experience in all manner of claims and is an expert in establishing liability in complex, difficult claims where liability is aggressively contested by a defendant. James Crussell is a Solicitor with over 8 years experience in working for both Defendants and Claimants in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Claims and brings valuable insight, helping him represent his client’s interests to the best possible standard. Francesca Cann is a valued member of the team, and she has particular expertise in Clinical Negligence Claims. Deborah and the members of the team have:
- Recovered six-figure (plus) settlements for individuals injured in complex horse-riding accidents
- Established liability in complicated equine claims both for horse-riding enthusiasts, work riders and jockeys
- Recovered a six-figure sum for a deep sea diver injured whilst working on the sea bed
- Recovered high value settlements for farm and construction site workers
- Assisted individuals who have fallen over in both workplace and non-workplace environments
- Recovered damages for numerous individuals injured whilst at work
- Recovered damages for injuries from animals such as horses and dogs.
- Recovered damages for numerous individuals injured in road traffic accidents whether in a vehicle, a cyclist, a horse rider, a pedestrian or other road user.
- Represented the families and Estates of those who have sadly died following their injuries/suffering negligence.
- Investigated and brought Claims in numerous Clinical Negligence Claims.
Fatal Accident Act Claims
If a family member has tragically died as a result of an accident, the family may be entitled to bring a claim for compensation. Edmondson Hall can assist and advise you on bringing such a claim. Please contact us for more information.
Personal Injury :
- Equine, Sport and Leisure Injuries.
- Accidents at Work.
- Road Traffic Accidents (including cyclist, pedestrian and E-scooters etc.).
- Slips and Trips.
- Psychiatric Injuries.
- Fatal Accidents.
- Occupiers liability claims (suffering injury whilst on somebody else’s property).
- Injuries involving animals.
- Claims against Medical Practitioners – both Private and NHS.
- Delayed Diagnosis.
- Misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose.
- Retention of foreign objects after medical procedures.
- Cosmetic Surgery Claims.
If you are unsure whether your injury falls into any of the above categories, please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss a possible claim with you.
Edmondson Hall has enjoyed successful expansion and is now able to offer comprehensive legal services to a diverse range of national and international clients.