David Ralley-DaviesOur Team
- Senior Commercial Property Associate Solicitor
David joined Edmondson Hall in July 2022 as a Senior Commercial Property Associate Solicitor having taken on the previous case load of Chris Pitchers.
He has been a property solicitor for over 20 years, having spent much of that time working in Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. David handles a wide range of property matters ranging from High Street commercial leases to high value land options, commercial sales and purchases. David is also experienced in handling high net worth residential transactions and in particular, equestrian type properties. David prides himself on seeing through the legalese of complicated transactions to give clients clear concise practical advice when needed.
Outside of work, David enjoys spending time with his daughter and sailing on the Solent. He has a keen equestrian interest having previously played and taught polo.
- Property Law
- Commercial Leases acting for Landlord and Tenant
- High net worth residential sales and purchases
- Commercial site sale and purchases
- Equestrian property and farm sales and purchases
- Finding practical solutions to over complicated legal issues
- Bank refinancing transactions acting for borrower and lender
Edmondson Hall has enjoyed successful expansion and is now able to offer comprehensive legal services to a diverse range of national and international clients.