Private Client Paralegal
- Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Administration of Estates
Lynda Allett started her legal career in 2014 as a legal secretary at Rustons & Lloyd. Since 2015, having gained experience within the Private Client Department, Lynda started working as a Paralegal in that discipline.
Lynda joined Edmondson Hall in April 2019, following the merger with Rustons & Lloyd.
Lynda’s Areas of Expertise:
- Advice relating to the making of Lasting Powers of Attorney, both Property and Financial Affairs and Health and Welfare.
- Registration of older style Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of a Deputy where a person has lost mental capacity but there is not in existence a Power of Attorney.
- Good, sound and practical advice following a bereavement.
- Dealing with the legal formalities of obtaining Probate and the administration of the person’s estate.
- Dealing with estates where the person who has died did not leave a Will (Intestacies).