Partner and Head of Commercial Property
Christopher Pitchers qualified from Trent Polytechnic Nottingham before joining Rustons & Lloyd in April 1978. He became a Partner in 1985.
Christopher joined Edmondson Hall as a Partner following the merger of Rustons & Lloyd in April 2019.
Christopher specialises in property law.
Christopher’s areas of expertise include:
- The sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold business properties.
- The drafting and negotiating of new leases or renewal leases for office and industrial premises.
- The acquisition of residential and commercial sites for development and the subsequent letting of units and plot sales.
- Extensive knowledge of the local property market and the market further afield.
- The sale or purchase of residential freehold or leasehold houses, flats and maisonettes.
Chris is also a member of the Cambridge & District Law Society.