Edmondson Hall Solicitors have specialist lawyers that can advise and assist on all aspects of road traffic offences, from the receipt of a Summons or Notice of Intended Prosecution, through to representation at court. We can advise on the best strategy to help keep you on the road especially in circumstances where driving is essential to your day-to-day activities.
We can advise on a broad spectrum of road traffic offences to include:
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Drink driving and drug-impaired driving
- Careless and Dangerous driving
- Driving whilst disqualified and without a licence, insurance or MoT
- Failing to comply with a road sign or traffic lights
- Failure to confirm identity of driver
- ‘Totting Up’ and disqualification to include all mitigation arguments
If you are unsure whether your motoring law query falls into any of the above categories, then please contact us and we will be more than happy to discuss with you.
Mark Edmondson is Head of Dispute Resolution and is an experienced advocate who has represented defendants at Magistrate and Crown courts for a range of motoring law offences.
Examples of work Mark has previously undertaken include:
- Successfully arguing a mitigation of ‘exceptional hardship’ to avoid disqualification
- Successfully negotiating with the Crown Prosecution Service to withdraw offences
“Sometimes we all make silly mistakes, and need to seek professional help to get us out of a hole. I totted up too many driving points, and faced a nigh on impossible challenge of six months without a driving licences. By turning to Edmondson Hall , I was guided through the Court process, grilled in order to identify any genuine undue hardship argument that could be used, and given huge personal support on the day – for which I am as appreciative of as the result that was secured by the calm professional well-structured representation that I would never have been able to either devise or present myself.”
Mark Edmondson email@example.com