Edmondson Hall’s specialist and experienced team of family lawyers have extensive experience and expertise in all areas of family law, from the most straightforward case to the most complex.
Whatever your situation or circumstances, our team will provide you with expert and personalised legal advice and representation adopting a sensitive, empathetic and pragmatic approach to assist in the resolution of your case.
Family law issues are frequently highly emotive and stressful. The experience and expertise of our family lawyers enables us to identify, at an early stage, the issues which need to be resolved, to tailor our advice to ensure your priorities are recognised and met and to negotiate/argue an outcome which is fair and reasonable.
In some circumstances other professional advice may be required. Our family team work alongside and collaboratively with other professionals such as:-
- Accountants (to advise on business matters);
- Tax specialists (to ensure that any settlement structure is tax efficient);
- Financial advisors (to advise on pensions and assist with investment planning issues);
- Counsellors /Family experts (to help with relationship issues, both for adults and children).
We offer a full and varied range of advice and representation in family law matters to include:-
- Divorce, separation and cohabitee disputes;
- Children matters (including jurisdiction issues/abduction);
- Financial matters (to include businesses/trusts/overseas property);
- Civil partnership disputes;
- Pre/post nuptial agreements;
- Separation agreements;
- Cohabitation agreements
- Property disputes.
We offer an initial one hour fixed fee general consultation to advise you generally as to the law, options and process which provides sufficient information to enable you to make informed decisions.
If you would like to discuss family law issues then please contact our head of family law, Simon Gummer, on 01638 564487 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org